Hyatt Male Spa Attendant (Seasonal) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Spa Attendants are the liaison between spa treatments and amenities. This individual is primarily responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of guest lockers, relaxation areas, and treatment rooms. This includes the distribution of linens and the maintenance of toiletries in locker room vanities. Spa Attendants add to the guest experience by hosting and fostering an atmosphere of calm and relaxation.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Flexible schedule including Weekends and Holidays.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry a moderate amount of weight.
- Ability to sand and walk long distances for long periods of time.
- California Food Handler's Certification required.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: HUN002976