Hyatt Line Cook in IRVINE, California
HYATT house is an extended-stay, residential-style hotel that aims to provide individual travelers with the feel of a modern condominium. The 125 to 200 room, all-suite properties offer comforts of home such as fully equipped kitchens, flat panel HDTVs and free high-speed internet access. The public space features facilities such as a pool, a fitness center and a business center. A full breakfast every morning and an evening social on weekday evenings are complimentary to guests. HYATT house properties are located in urban, airport and suburban locations and can accommodate small corporate meetings and corporate clients seeking to place their employees on extended assignment.
A PM line cook requires good communication and culinary skills. The desired cook candidate will have hotel cooking experience and a culinary degree. A line cook should have a professional knowledge of cooking ingredients and procedures. The line cook will work single stations in the kitchen and require significant supervision and training.
Welcome you to our new house, HYATT house!
- Refined verbal communciation skills.
- 2 years of previous line experience preferred.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidate should be able to perform all basic cooking skills.
- Able to work single station in the kitchen.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
This is a great opportunity to get a start with Hyatt as a cook. For immediate consideration of the intermediate cook position, click Apply Now and complete an application for the line cook position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
Primary Location: US-CA-Irvine
Organization: Hyatt House Irvine
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: IRV000616